Click Here to access forms.
Click Here for Vendor Fair Registration Form.
Click Here for SAGE Summer Expo Registration Form.
Click Here for Life Member Banquet Tickets
If you have any questions about the Plano ISD Council of PTAs, please contact the President.
For technical support, contact the Webmaster.
PISD Council of PTAs Legislative Facebook Group
Who is the Legislative Action Chair?
Legislative Action Chair will determine the legislative goals to be achieved as well as communicating and sharing important information with the Legislative Action Committee and the PTA members.
Duties at a Glance:
- Determine local issues and needs through PTA websites, local and national media, school district policies, school board meeting topics, and member surveys
- Provide executive board and membership with legislative updates
- Share action alerts with membership and encourage participation
- Develop and implement an advocacy project
- Promote and participate in Texas PTA’s biannual legislative PTA Day at the Capitol. Rally Day!
- Participate in Council and Texas PTA committees and/or subcommittees
- Apply for the Texas PTA Legislative Action Award
- Advocate for PTA positions and current legislation
VIEW THE BASICS:
every child. one voice.